LE / MIL Training
Simmunition Conversion Kit
5,56 mm - 400 rds
7.62 - 250 rds
9mm - 50 rds
9mm FX - 100
5,56 mm FX - 150 rds
(depends on course/students progress)
This Course requires earlier training with weapons and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Carabine or PMC courses in ESA prior attending this course.
The ESA accepts active or former Law Enforcement or Military personel to attand this training. The ESA will accept current MSO or PMC operatives. Applicants need to present valid criminal record check or its equivalent.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Weapon manipulation in dynamic tactical situations
- Shooting from different positions and with obstacles
- Under stress shooting drills
- Shooting in teams
- Team manoeuvres – Methods and tactics
- Low Light No Light Shooting
- Urban movement/target approach – procedure & tactics, the law of percentage
- Drills for engaging the enemy, securing a perimeter, CQB-clearing a room
- MOE-Methods Of Entry
- Military Squad Movement Formations & Techniques
- Patrols open field / urbanized terrain
- Rappelling rope tactics
- Force on force drills with FX ammunition
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
Main target of this course is provide the student with the tactics and techniques used to successfully conduct missions in non-permissive urban environments to upgrade develop knowledge and skills/Tactics and Technics in the area of Urban Terrain. Training at the individual/teams level focuses on movement, assault, forcible entry, patrol and operations.
Course contains 100% of the tactical training on the ‘’Little Mogadishu’’ with the FX Simunition and Shooting Range with real scenarios.
|06 Dec - 12 Dec||1700 EUR||Log in|