LE / MIL Training
Simmunition Conversion Kit
5,56 mm - 400 rds
7.62 - 250 rds
9mm - 50 rds
9mm FX - 100
5,56 mm FX - 150 rds
This Course requires earlier training with weapons and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Carabine or PMC courses in ESA prior to attending this course.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Weapon manipulation in dynamic tactical situations
- Shooting from different positions and with obstacles
- Under stress shooting drills
- Shooting in teams
- Team manoeuvres – Methods and tactics
- Low Light No Light Shooting
- Urban movement/target approach – procedure & tactics, the law of percentage
- Drills for engaging the enemy, securing a perimeter, CQB-clearing a room
- MOE-Methods Of Entry
- Military Squad Movement Formations & Techniques
- Patrols open field / urbanized terrain
- Rappelling rope tactics
- Force on force drills with FX ammunition
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
Main target of this course is provide the student with the tactics and techniques used to successfully conduct missions in non-permissive urban environments to upgrade develop knowledge and skills/Tactics and Technics in the area of Urban Terrain. Training at the individual/teams level focuses on movement, assault, forcible entry, patrol and operations.
Course contains 100% of the tactical training on the ‘’Little Mogadishu’’ with the FX Simunition and Shooting Range with real scenarios.
There's no planned course for upcoming months.