Time Reaction and Target Perception
M-4 / AR15
9 mm – 350 rds.
5,56 mm – 100 rds.
7,62mm – 150 rds.
(depends on course/students progress)
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Pistol and Tactical Carbine in ESA prior attending this course. The ESA accepts Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
2. Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship: Re-fresh
3. TRTP Stage 1: Pistol/Carbine:
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Tactical reload
- Shooting with a client / CPSD
- Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
- Concealed and open carry / CCF
- CCS / Concealed and Cover shooting
- MTE / Multiple target engagement – static and moving
- Index shoot
- IFR / Immediate Firing Response
4. TRTP Stage 2: SWAT:
- SSE Pistol/Carbine: with Time pressure and without
- TTM / Tactical Transition in Motion
- TST and TSM engagements
- Contact drills / Team work
- Use of obstacle and obstruction
- Iron and Aim Point shooting-Reflex
- LLSD (low light shooting drills)
- Shooting under stress / IRS
- Suppressive Fire Techniques
5. Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
The Time Reaction and Target Perception is the combat tested and widely accepted shooting concept entirely developed by European Security Academy instructors, where the proper mindset, marksmanship and manipulation are the core skills of a tactical shooter.
Once critical individual skills are established, students can systematically progress to more specialized and tactical training. With the TRTP system, You will be able to engage in the fire-contact situation around 1 second.
The TRTP system is efficient and dedicated for Pistol, Submachine gun and Carbine users. Until 2016 the TRTP course has been offered only to the LE and MIL agencies.
|20 Aug - 23 Aug||1500 €||Sign up|