High Risk Protection
Private Military Contractor
AR-15AK carbine platform
Simunition conversion kit – Glock FX, AR-15
This course will be taught with the use of classroom lectures and practical exercises
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms or CPO course prior to attending this course. ESA accepts active or former Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training. The ESA will accept current MSO or PMC operatives.
Tactical belt, knee and elbow protectors, long shirts suitable for the desert environment, flashlight, camouflage pants, tactical pants, outdoor boots sunglasses.
- Threat assessment and risk analysis – Introduction to PMC
- Firearms training – single operative (Pistol & Carbine)
- Foot formations – VIP+4 “BOX”
- Convoy – arrivals/departures
- Elements of the PSD Team – roles and responsibilities
- Providing security in high-risk areas – SOP
- Convoy and motorcade procedures
- Firearms training in a team (Pistol & Carbine)
- High-risk foot formations – VIP+5 “DIAMOND”
- AOP Drills
- High-risk urban movement – SWAT Tactics
- Land warfare: force-on-force with the use of FX Simunition
- Advanced firearms training – live fire contact drills with VIP
- Case studies
Final examination – theory and practice
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
The main target of this unique training course is to prepare military/law enforcement individuals and security personnel for protective operations in a hostile environment (Africa, Central/Southern America, Caucasus, and the Middle East). The training will provide a maximum of realistic scenarios created by international security experts.
It will enable its participants to acquaint themselves with different types of weaponry or equipment indispensable in high-risk countries. Having completed the course, students receive Accredited Security Training Authority Qualification that is the certificate: Weapons and Tactics for High-Risk Environment.