High Risk Protection
Private Military Contractor
Simunition conversion kit – Glock FX, AR-15
This course will be taught with the use of classroom lectures and practical exercises
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms or CPO course prior to attending this course.
ESA accepts active or former Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training. The ESA will accept current MSO or PMC operatives.
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Threat assessment and risk analysis – Introduction to PMC
- Firearms Training – Single operative (Pistol & Carbine)
- Foot formations
- Convoy – arrivals / departures
- Elements of the PSD Team – roles and responsibilities
- Providing Security in High Risk Areas – SOP
- Firearms Training in Team (Pistol & Carbine)
- AOP Drills
- Land warfare: force-on-force with the use of FX Simunition
- Advanced Firearms Training – Live Fire contatct Drills with VIP
- Final examination – theory and practice
- Rules of the use of Force
- Human Rights
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
The main target of this unique training is to prepare military / law enforcement individuals and security personnel for protective operations in a hostile environment (Africa, Central/Southern America, Middle East). The training will provide maximum of realistic scenarios created by international security experts and will enable its participants to acquaint themselves with different types of weapon or equipment indispensable in high risk countries. The course finishes with a Personal Security Detail level 4 issued by Highfield.