LE / MIL Training
Methods of Entry
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Introduction to Methods of Entry
- Tools and accessories of a Breacher
- Methods of Breaching : Mechanical, Ballistic, Explosive
- Planning considerations
- Breaching conditions
- Target analyses
- Alternative accessories used in breaching
- Misfire procedures
- Team Tactics and Formation with Breacher / Heavy Man
Methods of Entry is a tactical training designed for military, police, or emergency services to learn how to force open closed and/or locked doors. During the Course, students will develop a wide range of methods that are available, such as; Mechanical, Ballistic and Explosive. ESA experts will explain how to select breaching methods depending on the tactical situation. This course will be taught using SET Tools.
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises.
The lectures will be conducted in the classroom.
Practical Exercises will be given on the ESA Training Center :
- Tactical Village „Mogadishu” Urban Area
- Special Breaching RIG
- ESA Shooting Range