High Risk Protection
Maritime Security Operative
250 rds. in different calibers: 5,56mm, 7,62mm, .308 Win
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. Lectures will be conducted in a classroom, an urban area, and in the shooting range. The course will be given in the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
Tactical belt knee and elbow protectors, long shirts suitable for open sea environment, flashlight, camouflage pants, tactical pants, sunglasses
- Unit: The Maritime Security Industry
- Unit: Maritime Security Pre-Deployment Planning and Procedures
- Unit: Maritime Security Operating Procedures
- Unit: Maritime Incident Management and Post Op Procedures
- STCW Certification – all 4 modules:
- First Aid
- Individual Rescue Techniques
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Bridge and Vessel Familiarization
- RS Drills – Live counter-piracy drills on the board of the vessel
- Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties – Certification
- ENG-1 Medical Certification for Seafarers
- Tactical Shooting – Maritime Firearms Competency Certificate/ISO PAS standards
- Physical Training/Fitness
- ISPS Code and other documents relating to the vessel protection
- Final Examination/Bridge Incidents Simulation
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
The main target of this training program is to provide its participants with all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to perform the duties of the maritime security operative in accordance with international standard and procedures.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to take part in the “live vessel operations” module that will allow them to understand better the specificity of the maritime sector and the role of the MSO. The course covers all certificates which are currently mandatory to perform duties as Maritime Security Operative.