LE / MIL Training
Military/Police ID or Close Protection Operative or PMC or DDM or CQB course completed.
Instructor Development training course is dedicated only to law enforcement personnel, government security contractors or ex ESA graduates.
Tactical Belt. Tactical/Outdoor boots. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Introduction, Instructor & Student Biographies
- Introduction to ESA training concept and technique
- Overview of ESA : history, current prospects , future projects
- Adult Learning Concepts
- Individual Skills Assessment
- Individual Skills Improvement Assessment
- Selection of teaching tools, facilities and equipment
- The use of PowerPoint presentation in training
- Selection of exercises/drills to the group level / level of student
- Presentation skills of students skills in teaching and Instructions- Workshop
- Advance weapon drills
- Class Conclusion & Farewell
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
Instructor Course has two main objectives. The first one is to prepare the new Instructor Staff for providing and supporting ESA Courses in a country and abroad. Students who are evaluated best by Instructors during the course and meet all ESA requirements will receive an offer to work for ESA.
Second objective is to acquaint the participants with the methodology and concept of trainings at ESA. This is an opportunity for instructors already operating in different fields to increase instructor qualifications by learning the concept of ESA, which has over 20 years of methodological and teaching experience in training the military, police and security personnel.
There's no planned course for upcoming months.