First Response Emergency Care Level 4
Learners must hold an in date QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care.
green or blue head lighter.
- Initial patient assessment
- Physiological observations
- Anatomy and physiology
- Heart disease
- Electrocardiogram application and monitoring
- Managing a patient’s airway – supraglottic
- Medical gases – including dosages and
- Thoracic trauma
- Maternity care
- Respiratory disorders and infections
- Mechanisms of injury and kinetics
- Full body and limb immobilisation
- Sexual assault
- Major incidents
- Psychosocial development in children
- Emergency care for sick and injured children
- Mental health crisis
- Assisting the clinician with clinical interventions
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
The FREC Level 4 Course enables to get the knowledge and practical competencies needed to deal with a range of prehospital emergency and urgent situations. This course is designed as the next step for those who have completed the QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF).
|05 May - 09 May||1000 EUR||Log in|