9mm – 500 rds.
9mmFX – 25 rds.
(depends on course/students progress)
This Course will be taught using practical exercises only. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Pistol, CPO or PMC courses in ESA prior attending this course
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Weapon manipulation in dynamic tactical situations
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting from several positions and with use of covers
- Extremely close range pistol shooting
- Under stress shooting drills
- Shooting scenarios
- Force on force drills with FX Simunition
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
Main target of this course is to improve and develop practical skills in the area of using the Pistol. Course contains 100% of the tactical training on the shooting range. Separate exercise are prepared with use of FX Simunition. Final course Drills focuses on tactical shooting, to identify and eliminate hazards.