Close Protection Operative
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures lectures will be conducted in the classroom, urban area and shooting range. The course will be given in ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
None. A candidate does not have to possess prior experience in Close Protection.
Casual clothing (no jeans), rain / weather gear and business clothing (slacks, jacket, tie and appropriate shoes), Tactical pants, Tactical belt, Sport shoes and uniform, laptop/smartphone
- Principles of close protection
- Introduction to threat assessment and risk analysis
- Protection formations
- Arrivals / Departures
- Dress code and etiquette
- Low profile security and tactics
- Unarmed combat
- Tactical Firearms (Pistol – Live Fire)
- Case studies
- Elements of Close Protection Team
- Cover and evacuation drills live fire (FX Simunition)
- Advance work; surveys, preparation and planning – exercise
- Team Leader; roles & responsibilities
- Motorcade procedures
- Final training exercise: IN TOWN EXCERCISE – training in realistic every day situation
- Briefing the Principal
Course prices includes accommodation and food for the complete training
The course main target is to provide student with all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to work as a Close Protection agent as soon as she/he complete our 14 days intensive program. The course will use minimum of classroom lectures with maximum of realistic and practical field training exercises to provide a full understanding of close protection operations worldwide. The CPO Course includes the overall knowledge within ‘Business’ and ‘Dignitary’ areas of Close Protection, and it’s training program is based on the proven training methods. The Course is approved by Awarding Body.