UK-PSI Close Protection Operative
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom, urban area and gym. Final training exercise will contain IN TOWN EXERCISE - training in realistic every day situation. The course will be given in ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
• Be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English. Pre-test applied.
• FREC Level 3 or similar medical course is mandatory.
Casual clothing (no jeans), rain / weather gear and business clothing (slacks, jacket, tie and appropriate shoes), Tactical pants, Tactical belt, Sport shoes and uniform, laptop/smartphone.
Course Main Topics:
- Application of Conflict Management in the Private Security Industry
- Application of Physical Intervention Skills for Close Protection Operatives in the Private Security Industry
- Application of Physical Intervention Skills in the Private Security Industry
- Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the Private Security Industry
- Principles of Working as a Close Protection Operative in the Private Security Industry
- Principles of Working as a Door Supervisor for Close Protection Operatives
- Working as a Close Protection Operative in the Private Security Industry
NOCN Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry.
An 18 day course that fully covers the subject requirements set by SIA to become a licensed Close Protection Operative.
There's no planned course for upcoming months.