9mm – 450 rds
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
None. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with the Firearms.
Tactical Belt. Tactical/Outdoor boots. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Firearms design and mechanics
- Safety rules
- Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Ready positions
- Speed reload
- Tactical reload
- Double shots
- Multiple targetsAlternate shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover
- Various directions shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Strong/weak hand shooting
- Weapon maintenance
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
This course is designed to begin and develop skills for the student who wish to use pistol as a primary firearm in a tactical environment. You will practice skills that will reduce your reaction time, allow you to shoot faster with higher degree of accuracy, and increase your confidence with your handgun.
This course is fast paced with 90% practical training time to prepare students to handle the most challenging tactical shooting situations.