High Risk Protection
International Bodyguard PSD – level III
Clean criminal record/ no mental issues / Advanced Weapon Expierience
Casual clothing (no jeans)
Rain / weather gear and business clothing (slacks, jacket, tie and appropriate shoes)
Tactical cargo pants
Tactical belt (sturdy)
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Introduction to PSD (Threat Assessment & Risk Analysis)
- Introduction to global & domestic Terrorist Groups
- Firearms Trianing – Single Operative (Pistol/Carabine)
- Foot formations
- Convoy – Escort – Arrivals -Departure (Embas/Debus)
- Elements of the PSD – Team – roles & responsibilities
- Providing Security in HRA- SOP
- Firearms Training in Team
- AOP Drills
- Force on Force Training and much more…
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
Educational objective of that unique course is to prepare candidates to lead and supervise any kind of integrated security assignment both domestic and international. The program will focus on proper planning strategies in following areas: Team Management, Executive Protection, Corporate Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection. Upon successful course completion student will develop leadership abilities and gain general operational knowledge required to run security related assignments.
This training course is Level 3 International accredited bodyguard program.
There's no planned course for upcoming months.