LE / MIL Training
FX Simunition Conversion Kit.
5,56 mm – 300 rds.
7,62 – 200 rds.
9mm – 100 rds.
9mmFX – 100 rds.
5,56 mm FX – 100 rds.
This course will be taught with use of classroom lectures and practical exercises
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms .
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Overview of Global Terrorism
- Threat assessment and risk analysis
- Risk analysis and prevention
- Advanced Firearms Training – Live Fire contact Drills
- Under stress shooting drills
- Activities in the urban areas Black Tactics/ CQB Combat and Hostage
- Training in the use of firearms in the difficult circumstance – Laser/light/no light/NBC Mask
- Training on the use of rope access techniques in action CQB
- Inspection and detention of people in vehicles/shooting from Vehicle
- MOE techniques of forcing obstacles/ Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures – Breaching Techniques
- Emergency response hostage – resistance to interrogation (questioning, stress positions) part of SERE
- Training in response to incidents of Active Shooter – Run/Hide/Fight
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
The main target of this unique training is to prepare military / law enforcement individuals and security personnel.
Counter Terror course will expose the participants to unique expertise, which was accumulated by our Instructors in the territory of counter-terror operations around the world. The total environmental conditions in our tactical training “Little Mogadishu” and Shooting Range is a Real Scenario and is most suitable for the simulation of counter-terror training.
|25 Nov - 01 Dec||1600 €||Sign up|