Law Enforcement Training
FX Simunition Conversion Kit.
5,56 mm – 300 rds.
7,62 – 200 rds.
9mm – 100 rds.
9mmFX – 100 rds.
5,56 mm FX – 100 rds.
(depends on course/students progress)
This course will be taught with use of classroom lectures and practical exercises
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms or PMC course prior attanding this course. The ESA accepts active or former Law Enforcement or Military personel to attand this training. The ESA will accept current MSO or PMC operatives. Applicants need to present valid criminal record check or its equivalent.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Overview of Global Terrorism
- Threat assessment and risk analysis
- Risk analysis and prevention
- Advanced Firearms Training – Live Fire contact Drills
- Under stress shooting drills
- Activities in the urban areas Black Tactics/ CQB Combat and Hostage
- Training in the use of firearms in the difficult circumstance – Laser/light/no light/NBC Mask
- Training on the use of rope access techniques in action CQB
- Inspection and detention of people in vehicles/shooting from Vehicle
- MOE techniques of forcing obstacles/ Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures – Breaching Techniques
- Emergency response hostage – resistance to interrogation (questioning, stress positions) part of SERE
- Training in response to incidents of Active Shooter – Run/Hide/Fight
Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
The main target of this unique training is to prepare military / law enforcement individuals and security personnel.
Counter Terror course will expose the participants to unique expertise, which was accumulated by our Instructors in the territory of counter-terror operations around the world. The total environmental conditions in our tactical training “Little Mogadishu” and Shooting Range is a Real Scenario and is most suitable for the simulation of counter-terror training.
|30 Sep - 06 Oct